Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Buying Stock in Cheerios ...

Hey, peeps… it’s been a bit of a trying week here as my body seems to be protesting the lack of steroids in my system, so I’m sorry it’s been so dang long between posts. I do have some really cute pictures of Riley along with a story that I plan to tell you about, but I have to convert the photo files from RAW to jpeg before posting them and I just haven’t been up enough to get it done. But I will. Soon. I promise. In the meantime, I just wanted to say hi and let you know I’m still here… I’m just here on the couch with my eyes closed. :)

Would you believe that when I took the pictures of Riley I noticed that I hadn’t taken a single photo of him since JULY?

[I think I just heard a collective gasp.]

Seriously. I think that was the moment I realized just how sick I’ve been feeling, because me not taking a photo is like Riley not begging for treats. It’s just unheard of. This whole Cushing’s thing needs to straighten itself out fast because, knowing what a diva my pooch is, I’m sure he’s going to be demanding more Cheerios at his next modeling session to make up for all of his “lost wages” the last few months!

[If you are new here, you might want to check out this post to see what I’m talking about…]

blog comments powered by Disqus