Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gitz Bits 2010: Week 12

Here we go… Project Tuesday on a Wednesday… cuz that’s how I roll. ;) I’m breathing much better tonight, the cheese has been thrown away and Riley is happily taking his meds in a glob of peanut butter.

So all’s well that ends well! :)

 

gitz bits 2 divider blue

Friday, March 19, 2010

3.19.10

It’s Spring, people. And what says Spring more than gorgeous, yummy, bright red strawberries?!?!?

Mmm… tasty. I have so been craving fruit lately.

divider blue

Saturday, March 20, 2010

3.20.10

Thanks to Gitz Bits, I get to brag on the Panthers just a little while longer [next week’s game night photo won’t be quite so enthusiastically happy]. But man all the UNI alumni were fired up when we beat #1 Kansas! Seriously, I could hardly type my hands were shaking so much, but I managed a good Facebook post regardless. :)

divider blue

Sunday, March 21, 2010

3.21.10

Did I mention that we beat the #1 seed, Kansas? In case you missed it, you could have read it on the front page of the New York Times online edition.

divider blue

Monday, March 22, 2010

3.22.10 b

Ok, so you’re about to see three photos for one day. Which is kind of against the rules, but so is posting Project Tuesday on a Wednesday… so we’ll just go with it. When Susie and I get together, we usually try to schedule it on Sunday nights so we can watch Brothers and Sisters, but since it wasn’t on this past week and she was crazy busy, we had some wine and cookies on Monday night instead.

3.22.10 a

What I love about Suz is that she’s as comfortable in my home as she is in her own. They had been out of town the week of Spring Break, so she brought over all her mail to sort through. It was great because the more she could get accomplished at my house, the longer she could stay.

And I hate it when she leaves.

3.22.10 c

Apparently, so does Riley!!!

Ok, I can’t believe I’m posting this photo, but we laughed so stinking hard when this happened… and Susie wanted me to tell you all that she loves me so much she was willing to let this be on the blog. Because she knows nothing ever happens around here and I struggle to find photos for Gitz Bits.

I think the real truth of this photo isn’t how much Susie loves me, though. I think it’s how much Riley loves Susie. Just sayin.

divider blue

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3.23.10

This was an exciting moment. Last week I showed you pictures of it snowing outside, and this week it was finally nice enough weather that Dawn washed the outside of the window when she came to clean.

Have I mentioned how much I love Spring?

divider blue

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3.24.10

This may be the reason I’m not losing any weight. When Dawn comes on Tuesdays she brings me little food discoveries that don’t contain whey. This time, she brought me a serving of Ore-Ida Zesty french fries.

Do you all know how long it’s been since I had a french fry? And do you have any idea how good these are? I’m currently having an intense debate with myself about whether or not to put these on my grocery list vs. how much I want to lose 50 pounds.

The debate, sadly, is ongoing. Y.U.M.

divider blue

Thursday, March 25, 2010

3.25.10

Do I have the sweetest online friends, or what? My friend Grace sent me a card in the mail. For no reason. She’s just that kind of nice. I may not have a big readership, but I sure do have the nicest readership out there. [That includes you, reading this, right now.]

divider blue

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:
blog comments powered by Disqus