Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gitz Bits 2010: Week 41

gitzbitslogo2 divider blue

Monday, October 11, 2010

10.11.10

There are two slightly pitiful things about this photo.

1. This dog lays on underneath this lamp, on the back of this chair, multiple times a day. And I honestly believe he thinks it’s the sun and is using it for warmth. Pitiful.

2. Have you seen his fur? Poor pup needs a haircut. He is pleading for one with his eyes. You can tell. Pitiful.

divider blue

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10.12.10

My obligatory shot of a beautiful Fall sky in Iowa. Seriously, October in Iowa has to be the prettiest month ever. I especially love this because you can see a blue sky, a cloudy sky, and and the beginning of a stormy sky all in one shot.

divider blue

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10.13.10

Riley has something to say:

“Dude. I asked for a haircut. I assumed you understood that meant ALL of my hair. Not just my feet. I mean, if you want to be all lazy and cut me in stages, could you make it a bit less obvious? Because this is embarrassing. And being the Blog Dog, I believe not humiliating me was in the contract.”

As a rebuttal, I have something to add: if not humiliating him was in the contract, I would have never taken a photo of him in a Snuggie.

I win.

divider blue

Thursday, October 14, 2010

10.14.10

I had to show you that when I lay back in bed, I can see bushes instead of garages.

Me = happy.divider blue

Friday, October 15, 2010

10.15.10

He’s still sulking about the haircut.

Either that or he’s working on his fake-sun-suntan.divider blue

Saturday, October 16, 2010

10.16.10

“People. Do you see my distress? I am only allowing her to shoot my face because she once again didn’t finish the full haircut and I look like a bad version of a cocker spaniel with unevenly-cut, bushy legs. I WANT A NEW CONTRACT!!!”

He’s so picky.

divider blue

Sunday, October 17, 2010

10.17.10

I took this on Monday because this photo pretty much summed up my Sunday. Grief hits hard, people. And it sucks. And that’s all I have to say about that.divider blue

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus