Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gitz Bits: week 27

gitz bits 2011 2

divider green

Monday, July 4, 2011

7.4.11

Susie had brought me a little lawn ornament to remind me it was the 4th of July, so I spent the day looking out at the sunshine and being thankful for that small little pink flower that decided to bloom and keep me company.

divider green

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

7.5.11

When my Tyler was born, my friend Meg's daughter Taylor thought it was fun to have someone with almost the same name. For the first few months of his life I thought it was more confusing than fun as I called him Taylor and her Tyler more often than I should admit.

Susie's husband Mark almost messed up his birth certificate writing Taylor instead of Tyler, so at least I was in good company. :)

So it made me smile when Taylor was babysitting Tyler this past week and they made me Happy 4th of July cards. Those kids make me so stinking happy.

divider green

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

7.6.11

With each flower that blooms on my plants outside, it reminds me how close it is to a year ago that the Shan Clan was here and planted it for me. I wish the blooms meant I could blink them here like I Dream of Jeannie and enjoy them together again.

divider green

Thursday, July 7, 2011

7.7.11

Pure Love.

divider green

Friday, July 8, 2011

7.8.11

My brother Steve's family came to visit on their way home to mom's on Friday. Can you believe the one on the left is my little Cooper?

I couldn't stop exclaiming how shocked I was by how tall he had gotten. After one such exclamation he looked at me and said, "I'm sorry. I'll shrink if you want me to…"

Which made me bust out laughing. But people, that is how much that kid loves me. He would seriously find a way to shrink if he thought it would make me happy.

But the truth is he makes me happy just being him.

divider green

Saturday, July 9, 2011

7.9.11

My sweet Susie came over and kept me company on Saturday afternoon, and I honestly can't imagine how I would have gotten through the day without her. I really thought the anticipation of Dad's year anniversary would be worse than the day, but I was wrong. It was pretty awful.

But Suz came and surprised me with this contraption as we {she} made an ice cream that I could eat. :) Thank heaven for friends.

divider green

Sunday, July 10, 2011

7.10.11

I spent Sunday resting and watching the Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family, and I had to take this picture to get your opinion.

Is it just me, or does Cooper TOTALLY look like a young Harry Potter? Every time I watch the movies it makes me miss him. :)

divider green

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus