Friday, October 2, 2015

Choose Joy Day 2 -- Joy is Prayer



A living Prayer ... It would be found in the reflection of others when they are touched by you. It would be seen in the joy that others would find contagious, in compassion that others would feel in your words and deeds. It would be found in the kind word for no reason, the intentional way of listening and the hand outstretched to give and to receive. All these things must be what a living prayer looks like to others. I want to be remembered as a living prayer."      ~Sara Frankl

When I think of Mother Teresa's quote telling us that JOY is found in prayer, strength and love...I think of how A dear sister friend of mine taught me how to pray a well known prayer, Psalm 46:10..."Be still and know that I am God. Be still and know that I am. Bet still and know. Be still. Be." After I close my eyes and say this prayer, that's when I fell God give me joy, strength and love. 

It still comes down to this...It's not about me. It's about Him.

Be a living prayer to others by continuing to spread Joy, Strength and Love to others!

Peace!

You can find more messages of joy in the book Choose Joy: Finding Hope and Purpose When Life Hurts.

blog comments powered by Disqus